Wednesday, April 27, 2011

pretty food

Photo by Christy Denney.
I'm attempting to recommit myself to being healthy. I know from past experience that I can't be too strict or I'll just abandon the whole plan, so for now I'm starting with making healthier food choices. I'm sprinkling in short (but steady) jogging adventures and easy stretching. Later I'm hoping to work back up to running 5Ks consistently (3-4 times a week?) and maybe even doing crunches. I hate crunches.

Meanwhile, I'm going to just focus on eating well. I'm a huge fan of sweets, so fruit's a good alternative for me (I love berries, bananas, pineapple...). And who can't get excited about such a fabulous rainbow platter of fruit (via The Girl Who Ate Everything)? It feels like a feast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think! Please be courteous.