Thursday, May 12, 2011

current craving: cookies

Photos by (clockwise) Nichole, Kevin & Amanda, Risa, and Xiaolu.

I'm always up for sweets, and when BW suggests an evening snack, something sugary is always what comes to mind. This morning I even had a cookie for breakfast. Munching on the little guy made me think about my favorite cookie recipes. We had my uncle's famous melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookies at our wedding, and those are my favorite, but there's something to be said for the immediacy of those crazy pouch mixes you can pick up at WalMart.

Here are links to a few awesome cookie recipes I've stumbled across this week. I think I'll be trying one or two out this weekend. Which one(s) would you start with? If you try one, let me know how it turns out!

[clockwise from top left: Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from Nichole at Heat Oven to 350°; Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes from Kevin and Amanda at Kevin & Amanda; S'more Cookie Bars from Risa at Baked Perfection; and Pizzookies from Xiaolu at 6 Bittersweets.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think! Please be courteous.