Friday, March 25, 2011

pretty paper: How You Like Me Now?

Print by Arianna Orland
Last year a commercial featuring a man-sized sock monkey stole my heart. For some reason I'm kind of a fan of sock monkeys, and the fact that they freak out my (former) roommate only added to the fun. The commercial featured "How You Like Me Now?" by The Heavy, and it's been a favorite song of mine ever since. Good memories, all brought back by this lovely print by Arianna Orland at Paper Jam Press (via Felt & Wire Shop).

You guys remember the Kia commercial I'm talking about? I know identifying good music by the commercial, movie, etc. it's featured in is a little lame (case in point: Iron & Wine's beautiful "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" is now sadly "the Twilight song"), but hey, I'll find good music any way I can. Have you found any new favorites that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think! Please be courteous.